
bitcoin:native today’s scenario : going for 78-78.7k (max pain 78.5k + liq cluster) then 82k
with short gamma MM amplify price movements
it could move quickly in either direction
to confirm the rebound we need a reaction on the spot market (already strong)
followed by a retest of the flip level (79.6k) 81k and 81.7k will be the first big resistance level
a 1-hour close below 78k invalidates my scenario, with the next support around 77k (90d, 365d rVWAP and prev monthly VWAP VAL)
if we loose 77k we are going lower IMO (maybe 73k in the coming days)
intresting day ahead !
$BTC drop was led by futs (futures cvd going down and OI dropped) but dips are being bought on spot
$BTC monitoring this level
I’ve set up my alerts
could be a good opportunity to go long
Capi retweeted
C'est très bien que l'État continue à prendre ce genre de mesures.
À force de multiplier les taxes et les réglementations absurdes, il pousse progressivement les citoyens à chercher des moyens de s'en affranchir.
Quand tu commences à taxer jusqu'aux conversions entre cryptos, tu vas forcément pousser une partie des investisseurs à chercher comment échapper à cette fiscalité.
Certains finiront par ne plus rien déclarer. D'autres chercheront à s'expatrier, à reprendre le contrôle de leur argent et à réduire au maximum leur dépendance au système.
Des gens qui n'avaient jamais remis en question le rôle de l'État commenceront à s'interroger sur sa légitimité parce qu'ils auront le sentiment d'être constamment punis pour avoir essayé de s'enrichir.
À force de vouloir contrôler toujours davantage l'argent des Français, l'État risque surtout de les pousser à s'émanciper de sa tutelle.
Et une fois qu'ils auront appris à se passer de lui, il n'y aura pas de retour en arrière.
$BTC back within the monthly value and holding above the yVWAP VAL (bullish to me)
spot is also holding well
I want to target first the 85k liq cluster but no longs trigger for now
we still have important rVWAP to flip before higher


























