Pinned Tweet
Chart update for everyone following my setups:
I’m refining my color coding so you can clearly see what I’m doing and why:
🔵 Blue zones = Spot accumulation areas
🟣 Purple zones = Potential futures entry areas (not yet active)
🟥 Red zones = Start of my distribution (where I begin selling spot)
If you see a clearly marked Long/Short setup with SL & TP → future trade
No more guesswork. Full transparency.
👇 Like & Follow @CryptoWaveV
if you appreciate structure over noise.
#Crypto #TradingStrategy #SpotVsFutures #ChartClarity #TA #CryptoTwitter #CryptoWaveVision
The hedge is open. Once $BTC breaks below the $79k low, I’ll move my stop to break-even.
I’ll short once we break below $80.8k, with the SL above the high that’s currently forming or has already formed.
Just to be clear: this chart is only an illustration, not an actual setup yet. I just wanted to explain the idea before anyone interprets it the wrong way.
I’ll post this here , even though X is probably the wrong platform for it since most people here are permanently “up only” But:
This is basically the “bear porn” count many people are expecting, although some bears are still waiting for one more HH first.
If we really do sell off impulsively like many expect, I’d assume Wave (2) stays relatively shallow.
I don’t take this bearish scenario too seriously because I’m still bullish overall, but I’ll build a hedge short to protect my spot holdings.
Ideally, I’d close the hedge in profit and use it to buy more spot lower — but that’s the perfect scenario, not something I’m counting on.
I’ll set the short and, if necessary, let the entire position round-trip. The main purpose is protection, not profit.
As soon as a setup appears, I’ll open the short.
Just to be clear: this chart is only an illustration, not an actual setup yet. I just wanted to explain the idea before anyone interprets it the wrong way.
I’ll post this here , even though X is probably the wrong platform for it since most people here are permanently “up only” But:
This is basically the “bear porn” count many people are expecting, although some bears are still waiting for one more HH first.
If we really do sell off impulsively like many expect, I’d assume Wave (2) stays relatively shallow.
I don’t take this bearish scenario too seriously because I’m still bullish overall, but I’ll build a hedge short to protect my spot holdings.
Ideally, I’d close the hedge in profit and use it to buy more spot lower — but that’s the perfect scenario, not something I’m counting on.
I’ll set the short and, if necessary, let the entire position round-trip. The main purpose is protection, not profit.
As soon as a setup appears, I’ll open the short.
$BTC Update
I’ve removed my count for now because there are simply too many possibilities open. I’d rather wait for the structure to become clearer.
For me, BTC only gets really interesting again below $75k. The question is when and from where we get there.
Right now, there are some pretty large sell walls above price that keep capping BTC. As long as they remain, I could see another sell-off relatively soon once price reaches those walls.
Either we form a range here and the bullish reaction stays relatively small, or we get a ''larger'' relief bounce toward $82k before moving lower.
I’m pretty neutral for now and waiting for the right setup. If I’m at my PC when it develops, I’ll post an update. Otherwise, my key areas are marked on the chart so you can keep an eye on them yourselves.
$IREN
Only buying shares, no futures.
I always see posts on X saying “max pain is up” or “max pain is down.”
Real max pain is a 150-day sideways range where people flip their bias 70 times and blow their accounts while price just moves 5% up and down.
$BTC MTF Update
BTC is still in a correction, but the structure is so unclear that I can’t confidently commit to any specific scenario right now. When an asset shows no clean structure, I simply leave it alone. Eventually, clearer patterns will develop, and that’s when it makes sense to react. Until then, trying to predict structures that don’t even exist yet is basically gambling.
In general, I prefer waiting for a pattern to develop and approach completion rather than trading based on where I think price should go.
For now, I still lean toward more downside. A swing long only becomes interesting to me below $75k, unless we get a clear setup earlier.
Short term, I’m waiting for a bullish reaction. If we get a bounce toward $78k, I’ll look for a potential short. I’ll post another update once I’m at my PC.
Given the current structure, I don’t know whether we’ll finally trade below $75k. So for now, I’d rather trade from level to level instead of speculating on larger targets.
Either trade the levels as they come or simply sit this out until some real momentum returns to the market.
$ETH
Still waiting for the larger three-wave correction before buying spot.
$XRP only gets interesting again once we finally drop below $1.247.
$BTC MTF Update
BTC is still in a correction, but the structure is so unclear that I can’t confidently commit to any specific scenario right now. When an asset shows no clean structure, I simply leave it alone. Eventually, clearer patterns will develop, and that’s when it makes sense to react. Until then, trying to predict structures that don’t even exist yet is basically gambling.
In general, I prefer waiting for a pattern to develop and approach completion rather than trading based on where I think price should go.
For now, I still lean toward more downside. A swing long only becomes interesting to me below $75k, unless we get a clear setup earlier.
Short term, I’m waiting for a bullish reaction. If we get a bounce toward $78k, I’ll look for a potential short. I’ll post another update once I’m at my PC.
Given the current structure, I don’t know whether we’ll finally trade below $75k. So for now, I’d rather trade from level to level instead of speculating on larger targets.
Either trade the levels as they come or simply sit this out until some real momentum returns to the market.
GM — had a pretty busy week, but not much has changed overall. I’ll get the updates for the majors out shortly.
We’re in the area I was targeting for shorts, but we didn’t get the ABC structure I wanted. I’m holding off on shorts for now and will take another look later or tomorrow.
$BTC Update
Relatively low volatility, so there isn’t much new to report. My HTF outlook remains unchanged.
For now, I’m mostly spot & chill while waiting for the next trade opportunity.
For BTC, I’ll use the diagonal as red Wave A as my primary count — the middle scenario from my last post. That would mean we’re now looking for another ABC in (red).
If we get the pullback into red (B) as marked and then push toward $84.5k, I’ll look to short.
I’m closing my short-term long here and taking the profit in full. If we drop into red (B), I may look for another long before positioning short after the move into red (C), with the goal of hedging my spot exposure.
$BTC Update
Relatively low volatility, so there isn’t much new to report. My HTF outlook remains unchanged.
For now, I’m mostly spot & chill while waiting for the next trade opportunity.
For BTC, I’ll use the diagonal as red Wave A as my primary count — the middle scenario from my last post. That would mean we’re now looking for another ABC in (red).
If we get the pullback into red (B) as marked and then push toward $84.5k, I’ll look to short.
I’m closing my short-term long here and taking the profit in full. If we drop into red (B), I may look for another long before positioning short after the move into red (C), with the goal of hedging my spot exposure.
$BTC Update
I need to split this across three charts so the different scenarios are easier to see.
I’ve added another count that I previously overlooked — the one in the middle.
I’m still looking for a long entry. My limit is currently at the 0.5 Fib retracement of the current move higher. If price extends a bit further, I may adjust the setup if the R still makes sense. I’ll post an update if I do.
From here, I see two main scenarios:
Either we continue impulsively higher directly into Wave C and sell off afterward. My short limit is at $85.250k with the SL above the $87.4k high.
Or this move only completes Wave A, followed by another ABC before moving higher. That wouldn’t change the short setup itself — it could simply mean we revisit the entry area again later.
$BTC Update
I need to split this across three charts so the different scenarios are easier to see.
I’ve added another count that I previously overlooked — the one in the middle.
I’m still looking for a long entry. My limit is currently at the 0.5 Fib retracement of the current move higher. If price extends a bit further, I may adjust the setup if the R still makes sense. I’ll post an update if I do.
From here, I see two main scenarios:
Either we continue impulsively higher directly into Wave C and sell off afterward. My short limit is at $85.250k with the SL above the $87.4k high.
Or this move only completes Wave A, followed by another ABC before moving higher. That wouldn’t change the short setup itself — it could simply mean we revisit the entry area again later.
bitcoin:native Update
The red count is becoming increasingly likely. The smaller range is probably the internal ABC of the B-wave, forming a flat structure.
Short term, longs could be interesting toward the range high, with $85,200 as my maximum target. I’ll watch the price action throughout the day and update if I take a short-term trade.
More interesting to me would be a short around $85,200. I’ll give an early heads-up if I decide to take it, since it should be easy to set up with a limit order.
But first, we need confirmation that the current move below the range low is complete.
bitcoin:native Update
The red count is becoming increasingly likely. The smaller range is probably the internal ABC of the B-wave, forming a flat structure.
Short term, longs could be interesting toward the range high, with $85,200 as my maximum target. I’ll watch the price action throughout the day and update if I take a short-term trade.
More interesting to me would be a short around $85,200. I’ll give an early heads-up if I decide to take it, since it should be easy to set up with a limit order.
But first, we need confirmation that the current move below the range low is complete.
$BTC Update
Still nothing new. I’ve dropped my idea of a sweep of $80,150.
If we move higher in a corrective three-wave structure, I’d lean toward us transitioning directly into the larger correction marked in red.
That could create new opportunities for swing longs and potentially spot buys for those who aren’t invested yet.
If we do extend into another HH toward $88,700, I’ll take profit on the first 10% of my spot position as mentioned before, freeing up liquidity to buy back during the correction I expect toward the $70k area.
$SOL Update
Unchanged. A sell-off toward the $85 area remains the most likely scenario.
However, I expect bullish relief moves along the way, which could offer opportunities to look for shorts.
$SOL Update
Also unchanged. I’ll only become interested again on a larger dip.
The remaining 25% of my futures position is still open in case we extend one more wave higher.
$XRP Update
My long setup and the idea of a direct continuation higher have been invalidated. It now looks like we’re moving directly into Wave 2 or B.
With the correction extending this far, the probability of a larger ABC structure is increasing. Even then, I’d still expect the next move higher to eventually exceed the current $1.70 high.
Personally, I’ll be adding to my spot holdings around the $1.20 area.
$XRP
$XRP HTF Update
I’m currently looking for potential bearish deviations from my direct bullish outlook, as I expect the majors to see a price correction, which would likely affect XRP as well.
My primary scenario remains direct continuation higher — solid line.
Second scenario: a higher B-wave extension, followed by another impulsive sell-off — dashed line.
Third scenario: an immediate sell-off from here — dotted line.
My plan is simple: I’m staying long via futures for the primary scenario.
If that gets invalidated and XRP sells off impulsively below $1.25, I’ll look to add more spot and open another futures long.
I’ll update the exact setup if we trade below $1.25 again.
Regardless of which scenario plays out, I ultimately expect higher prices.




























