Pinned Tweet
π Finora AI β Your AI Trade Buddy on Telegram
One bot. Every market. Real analysis.
No menus, no commands to learn. Just talk:
β’ "btc 4h" β full price-action analysis in seconds
β’ "aapl 1D", "eurusd 15m", "gc1! 4h" β stocks, forex, even futures
β’ Send a chart screenshot β it reads that too
π Tap Watch after any analysis and it monitors your levels 24/7 β you get a DM the moment price hits one.
π Premium: unlimited analyses, real-time alerts, a private signal group with entry/TP/SL and openly published monthly results β wins AND losses β plus AutoTrade that executes signals in your own exchange account.
π 20 languages
π Try it free: t.me/FinoraEN_Bot
π $QNT 0.59% sweep below 198.74 reads as fuel, not failure
- my bias is bullish here β the 15m wick below ~198.74 that closed back above is a liquidity grab under the last higher low, not a reversal, and it fuels the 1h bullish structure which is already aligned with daily, weekly, and BTC
- I expect a first push into 203.26β203.28 (last swing high / LH liquidity), then a continuation toward 208.21 if that high is taken
- entry zone: 197.37β198.64 demand / FVG area β wait for a 15m or 5m bullish engulfing or market-structure shift holding above 198.58 before acting; light volume means I want that reclaim candle, not a blind bid
- take-profit order: 203.26 first, then 208.21
- place protection beyond the structure flip / relevant swing, not at a fixed number
- a 1h close below 198.58 flips this bias to bearish π
π Flow: OI $23.4M (-1.8% 24h) Β· funding +0.0100% Β· taker 1.24Γ
Analyze any coin on any timeframe, free β link in bio π
π $BTC +0.3% with 1h bullish structure still holding firm
- my bias is bullish here on the 1h while structure holds β this is a counter-trend bounce versus the daily bearish frame, so I want a clean sweep-and-reclaim or a 1h MSS before adding size
- I expect a first push into 78235β78655, then 78915 / 79335 and 79667 if the bid stays in control
- entry zone: 77396β77656 after a liquidity sweep of the last HL and a bullish engulfing / pin / lower-timeframe shift back above 77736β77816
- take-profits in order: 78235, then 78655β78915, then 79335 / 79667
- place protection beyond the structure flip (the last HL), not a fixed tick
- invalidation: a 1h close below 77395.8 flips my bias to bearish π
not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $7.61B (+1.1% 24h) Β· funding +0.0100% Β· taker 0.85Γ
Your AI trade buddy watches the market 24/7 β t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xaQkβ¦
π‘οΈ $ETH holds the higher low at +0.5% β bullish bias stays intact
- my bias is bullish here on the 1h while structure holds above the last higher low β this is a counter-trend bounce versus a still-bearish daily, so I want a clean reaction before adding risk
- I expect price to probe 2275 first (last swing high liquidity), then 2296 / 2321 if that hold sticks, with 2378β2417 as the later stretch
- entry zone is a reclaim/hold of 2240β2262 after a dip or a sweep of 2206 that fails to close below it β wait for a 1h engulfing, pin, or lower-timeframe market-structure shift higher before entering
- take profits in order: 2275, then 2296, then 2321
- place protection beyond the structure flip / that 2206 swing β a 1h close below 2206.36 flips my bias to bearish π
π Flow: OI $5.42B (+3.1% 24h) Β· funding -0.0019% Β· taker 1.01Γ Β· π ~1m: $1.5M buy / $5.1M sell
Get the full technical picture on your coin β link in bio π
π $FIL +1.9% BTC divergence shows 1h bulls holding firm π§΅π
- my bias is bullish here on the 1h structure (HH/HL intact), but this is a counter-trend bounce inside bearish daily and weekly structure β I demand a clean sweep-and-reclaim or a lower-timeframe shift before treating longs as high-quality π
- the 4h FIL/BTC lower-high vs USDT higher-high is real relative weakness: I still follow 1h Dow, but I will not chase into 0.8885; I expect price to tag that last-swing liquidity first, then only extend if buyers actually defend
- quiet 0.24x volume, seller-leaning taker flow, and longs paying funding all argue this rally is fragile β confirmation first, not FOMO
- entry zone I like: 0.8646β0.8690 after a wick through the last HL that reclaims and prints a bullish engulfing or 15m MSS; protection sits beyond the 0.8646 structure flip (no hardcoded stop)
- take-profits in order: 0.8885 (sweep the range high), then 0.9047, then 0.9217β0.925 if momentum holds
- invalidation: a 1h close below 0.8646 flips my bias to bearish and aligns this chart with the higher-timeframe downtrend
- not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $42.4M (+0.3% 24h) Β· funding +0.0100% Β· taker 0.88Γ
Free AI analysis, 20+ languages β link in bio π
π§ $LINK 1.7% despite 4h BTC divergence β 1h structure still favors bulls
- my bias is bullish here on the 1h while structure holds β higher highs and higher lows are intact β but this is a counter-trend bounce inside a bearish daily backdrop, and the confirmed 4h relative-weakness vs BTC (LINK printing a higher high in USDT while LINK/BTC made a lower high) plus quiet volume and a recent large sell print all demand extra confirmation before I treat longs as high-conviction
- I expect a first tag of the 11.912β11.946 liquidity edge, then a push into 12.023 / 12.045 and subsequently 12.158β12.274 if that edge is absorbed
- entry zone I am watching is a pullback into 11.625β11.389 demand (or a sweep of the 11.471 higher-low liquidity) β wait for a bullish engulfing, pin bar, or a clear lower-timeframe market structure shift back up before entering; do not chase the mid-range at 11.704
- take-profits in order: 11.912, then 12.023, then 12.274
- place protection beyond the structure flip / last higher low β a close below 11.471 flips this 1h bias to bearish and invalidates the long idea π
π Flow: OI $100.0M (+8.2% 24h) Β· funding +0.0100% Β· taker 0.98Γ Β· π ~14m: $156K sell
Trap or opportunity? Ask Finora AI β t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xaQkβ¦
β οΈ $FOGO 6.3x volume on a 3.4% bounce still trapped in downtrend structure
- my bias is bearish here β 1h, daily and weekly Dow structure all still print lower highs / lower lows, so this spike is a counter-trend bounce inside a larger downtrend, not smart-money accumulation
- I expect price to tag the 0.00282β0.00291 liquidity cluster first (last swing high / flip zone), then fail and rotate back toward 0.00264 / 0.00257, with 0.00249 as the follow-through magnet
- short entry zone: 0.00282β0.00291 after a clear rejection β wait for a wick/pin, bearish engulfing, or a lower-timeframe market-structure shift before committing; the 6.3x volume pop with sellers still dominating taker flow and longs paying funding looks like a liquidity grab into overhead supply, not a breakout
- take profits in order: 0.00264, then 0.00257, then 0.00249
- place protection beyond the structure flip (a close above 0.00291) β that close is the only event that flips my bias bullish π
- until that close prints, I treat longs as counter-trend fades against aligned higher-timeframe weakness, even with BTC still bullish
not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $1.8M (+17.4% 24h) Β· funding +0.0050% Β· taker 0.80Γ
π οΈ $BIRB 2.5x volume on this bounce screams counter-trend trap
- my bias is bearish here on the 1h β this is a counter-trend pullback inside still-bullish daily, weekly and BTC structure, so I only want shorts after a clear rejection, not a chase
- the claimed 2.5x spike does not match what I see: participation is quiet, open interest is shrinking and taker flow is sell-led, so I do not treat this as smart-money accumulation or a green light for longs
- I expect price to press the 0.07747β0.07257 area first, then the 0.06476 demand if that holds as liquidity
- short entry zone: 0.0806β0.0820 after a sweep of the 0.08063 swing low and a rejection (bearish engulfing, pin, or lower-timeframe market-structure shift); take-profits in order 0.07747 then 0.07257 then 0.06476
- place protection beyond the structure flip, not inside the last swing
- a close above 0.08540 flips this 1h bias to bullish and I stand down on the short π
π Flow: OI $3.6M (-29.0% 24h) Β· funding +0.0050% Β· taker 0.90Γ
Is this pump sustainable? Get the AI read β link in bio π
Finora called the $FLOCK long at $0.03852. First target hit at $0.04247 for +10.59% in just 2.3 hours. Position still running toward $0.04513 π
Make smarter moves with your AI trade buddy by your side β
π Link in bio
β $FLOCK 8.6% 15m on 4.9x vol β counter-trend squeeze in bearish structure?
π₯ $G shorts trapped at -0.412% funding after 18.5% move β squeeze setup intact π§΅π
- my bias is bullish here: 1h structure is bullish with weekly and BTC aligned, and the extreme negative funding (shorts crowded and paying longs) plus the OI spike favors a squeeze higher rather than trend exhaustion β this is a counter-trend bounce versus the daily bearish structure, so I want a clean confirmation before adding size
- I expect price to defend the 0.003684β0.003750 demand first, then push into 0.003977 and subsequently 0.004158 (recent wick liquidity)
- entry zone: 0.003684β0.003750 on a liquidity sweep of that pocket or a retest of the 0.003547β0.003502 FVG; wait for a bullish engulfing, pin bar, or 15m market-structure shift higher before entering
- take-profits in order: 0.003977 then 0.004158
- place protection beyond the structure flip / last HL β a close below 0.003322 flips my bias to bearish π
- not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $5.1M (+171.3% 24h) Β· funding -0.4121% Β· taker 0.91Γ
Get this coin's full technical picture β t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xaQkβ¦
π $ACE 19.1x volume on the bounce β reclaim the low or it fades
- my bias is bullish here on the 1h while structure holds above the last higher low β this is a counter-trend bounce versus daily bearish structure, so I want a clear reclaim and hold, not a chase of the volume spike π
- I expect price to work the 0.143β0.1487 area first, then 0.1533 / 0.1542 if that supply gives way; the 19.1x print and short burst look like aggressive participation into the break of 0.1392, but balanced taker flow and only a mild OI tick tell me this is not a clean smart-money accumulation dump β treat it as a liquidity grab until 1h closes hold above 0.1410β0.143
- entry zone: 0.1389β0.1410 on a dip that sweeps 0.1392 then snaps back, or a 1h close and retest of 0.143 as support; wait for a bullish engulfing or lower-timeframe MSS plus a pin that rejects 0.1365β0.1346 before adding
- take-profits in order: 0.143, 0.1487, then 0.1533β0.1542
- place protection beyond the structure flip / last HL β a 1h close below 0.1351 flips my bias to bearish and invalidates the long read
π Flow: OI $3.8M (-2.2% 24h) Β· funding +0.0050% Β· taker 0.96Γ
Where's the next resistance? Find out β link in bio π
Finora shorted $LYN at $0.01548. First target $0.01489 hit in just 1.8 hours for +4.2%. Still tracking toward $0.0142.
Chat with your AI trade buddy anytime, right inside Telegram β
t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xt
β οΈ $LYN 4.5% 15m spike on 2.9x vol looks like bull trap into supply
- my bias is that this 15-minute spike is a counter-trend bull trap into supply, not accumulation worth chasing β 1h is still bullish vs the last HL, but daily and weekly remain bearish and BTC alignment does not override that
- I expect a first push/fade toward 0.01489, then 0.01420 / 0.01409 if that level fails to hold as demand
- do not long at 0.01547: wait for a pullback into 0.01420β0.01374 (FVG / prior demand) and only consider longs after a sweep of that pocket plus a 5m/15m shift (engulfing or BOS back up); take-profits in order 0.01489, 0.01523, then the 0.0156β0.0162 daily supply
- fade/short only after a clear rejection wick or bearish engulfing in 0.01548β0.0162; targets 0.01489 then 0.01420 then 0.01358 β place protection beyond the local swing high / that supply, not a fixed tick
- elevated volume with taker flow still sell-heavy and funding paying longs supports distribution at these highs, not a clean continuation
- invalidation of this fade read: a 1h close back through and hold above the 0.0162 daily supply; the 1h bullish structure itself only flips on a close below 0.01397
- not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $8.1M (+0.8% 24h) Β· funding +0.0473% Β· taker 0.61Γ
Is this pump sustainable? Get the AI read β link in bio π
Finora AI shorted $BREV at $0.0854. First target hit at $0.0813 for +4.8% in 18.6 hours. Position still running toward $0.0779.
Your AI trade buddy reads any coin you name. Free β
π Link in bio
π $BREV dumps 7.1% on 149x volume β bearish structure holds
- my bias is bearish here β 1h, daily and weekly structure are aligned bearish with BTC also bearish, so this is not a counter-trend fade
- the 15-minute dump on that volume spike reads as distribution into the last swing, not a finished washout; I expect price to tag 0.0813 first, then 0.0779, with 0.073 as the stretch target if selling continues
- short entry zone is a relief bounce into 0.0853β0.0865 (the broken 0.0860 HL acting as liquidity/resistance), or a lower-high rejection under 0.0875
- wait for confirmation BEFORE entering: a 1h rejection wick / bearish engulfing at that zone, or a 5β15m market structure shift lower after the bounce fails β do not chase the dump itself
- take-profits in order: 0.0813, then 0.0779, then 0.073
- place protection beyond the structure flip (the 0.0909 LH); a close above 0.0909 is the exact level that flips this bias bullish π
- not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $2.0M (-3.2% 24h) Β· funding +0.0050% Β· taker 1.56Γ
Where's the support that matters? Find out β t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xaQkβ¦
π’ $AIOT 2.1x volume on the 2.8% lift points to real buying pressure
- my bias is bullish here on AIOT β 1h and daily structure are aligned with BTC, so I treat the weekly bearish backdrop as a higher-timeframe headwind, not a short trigger; this is a counter-trend long versus weekly, so I only take it after a clean sweep-and-reclaim, not on raw spike candles
- that 2.1x burst with the fast +2.8% print looks more like a liquidity grab into the 0.09285 swing high than quiet accumulation: OI has been fading while taker flow is basically balanced, so I do not chase the spike β I wait for price to dip into demand and prove buyers still defend it
- I expect a first push toward the 0.09285 liquidity edge, then 0.09430, and if that breaks with follow-through, 0.09666 / 0.09976 next
- entry zone I want is a dip into 0.0860β0.0885 (unfilled imbalance / prior demand) or a sweep of 0.08351 that immediately reclaims and closes back above it
- wait BEFORE entering: 15m/5m market-structure shift (HL + break of the last down-swing), bullish engulfing or pin off that zone, and volume picking up on the reclaim β without that, I stay flat
- take-profits in order: 0.09285, then 0.09430, then 0.09666 / 0.09976
- place protection beyond the structure flip / last HL β a close below 0.08351 is what flips this 1h trend to bearish and kills the long idea π
- not investment advice, educational report only
π Flow: OI $4.6M (-22.3% 24h) Β· funding -0.0476% Β· taker 1.02Γ
FOMO or real breakout? Check before you chase β link in bio π
Finora AI called $APR long at $0.05567. Patience paid offβsecond target $0.06575 hit for +18.27% in 2.6 days. Position still running toward $0.07582.
See what your AI trade buddy finds in any chart you choose β
t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xt
π― $APR 23.5% move looks real while 1h structure holds
- my bias is bullish on the 1h while structure holds, but this is a counter-trend bounce inside a still-bearish daily and weekly β I will not chase the last 15-minute +3.5% spike into 0.06095; that print looks like a thin push into the range high, not a confirmed breakout
- I expect price to probe the latest swing-high liquidity at 0.06260 first, then 0.06575, and only later 0.07582 if 1h bulls keep control; BTCβs bullish structure supports that path, but D/W still demand extra proof
- entry zone I want is a pullback into 0.05568β0.05183 (the unfilled imbalance / prior demand), not the current highs β wait for a 1h bullish engulfing or a lower-timeframe MSS after a liquidity sweep of that zone, plus a reclaim of 0.05568 before adding
- take-profits in order: 0.06260, then 0.06575, then 0.07582
- place protection beyond the 1h structure flip / last confirmed higher low; a close below 0.04561 flips this 1h bullish read to bearish and I step aside π
π Flow: OI $15.2M (+17.1% 24h) Β· funding +0.0224% Β· taker 1.02Γ
Your AI trade buddy watches the market 24/7 β t.me/FinoraEN_Bot?start=xaQkβ¦

















