Pinned Tweet
My TRADE group is now open! Weโll be targeting strong moves in high-hype coins every day.
Alongside my analysis and trades on coins like $QNT, $CT, $S, and $BLUAI, I also take trades that I canโt always share publicly. Both spot and leveraged trades.
The group is paid, which helps us filter for serious members.
This isnโt going to be a subscription where I post a few trades or analyses every day just to keep you engaged. Those who have followed me for a long time already know how I trade.
So donโt focus on the fee youโll pay. Think about what you could earn, then make your decision.
The choice is yours.
What will you get from the group?
Analysis and HODLing strategies for coins like $QNT
Early access to high-hype coins with strong potential every day
How to use leverage and set stop losses
Trading coins with extreme funding rates and understanding how funding works
Wallet and risk management
DM me if youโre interested. If youโve already sent me a message, please DM me again.
Spots are limited for now, and Iโll prioritize people who respond quickly.
Additional spots may open next month.
We opened a SHORT on $EVAA hours ago, with a stop loss in place, of course. The position went into profit quickly several times, but eventually, it made the major liquidity-driven pump we were expecting.
And then came the drop weโd been waiting for.
Now itโs forming a new high followed by a drop, similar to $RLC.
My entry timing was wrong. But one trade wonโt make us rich or poor.
Weโll catch better moves on $EVAA.
This is exactly what weโd been waiting for all day on $EVAA, but we got stopped out.๐คฆ๐ผโโ๏ธ
$EVAA ๐ค๐ค๐ค๐ค ๐ป
$EVAA
Iโm expecting a sharp and aggressive sell-off in $EVAA.
Of course, nothing is guaranteed in crypto.
But similar chart structures and price action patterns tend to play out more often than not.
Weโve seen this before with coins that dumped after a rally. $VELVET had one final pump before losing nearly 90% of its value.
I believe a major sell-off is coming for $EVAA.
As always, Iโll share my trade entries in my trading group.
$QNT tested the $220 resistance and pulled back.
Price is now starting to close above the $200 support level, which is a good sign.
As long as we hold above $200, the targets are clear: $220, $240, and $270.
If we had started closing below $200, I would have been looking at lower levels. But for now, the chart looks pretty solid.
Nfa
Iโm still holding $QNT and waiting for it to move higher. I believe in this coin.
But from a technical perspective, we still need to analyze the price action objectively.
Iโve shared these levels countless times, and you can see them clearly on the chart:
$200 support โ $220 resistance.
Price keeps ranging between these two levels.
The real move will come once we get a close above $220. Only then will we start looking at the next major resistance levels at $240, $270, and $300.
Aside from long-term holders, Iโve been getting a lot of messages from futures traders. For them, the two key levels right now are $200 and $220.
If youโre looking to trade $QNT rather than HODL, mark these price levels on your own exchange chart and keep them on your radar. They could be very useful.
These levels are also worth watching if youโre looking to build a new spot position.
$QNT, itโs time for this correction to end. All eyes are on you now. I think youโve taken all the liquidity you needed.
$200โ$220 are the first key levels that need to be reclaimed.
If we get closes above these levels, weโll pick up where we left off.
A lot of people are waiting until 2027 or later for the next major rally. But why canโt we see another rally before then?
$QNT Pick the number you genuinely believe in and drop it in the comments. ๐
$QNT
For those asking about short-term resistance levels on $QNT, these are the key price levels Iโve marked. As you can see, theyโve aligned almost perfectly throughout this entire move.
$220 is a resistance level that price has struggled to break. A close above it would put $240 as the next target.
If we reclaim that level as well, $270 becomes the next target.
Hopefully, we get a strong breakout with volume and set a new ATH today. ๐งช
$QNT is back at a key level on the daily chart. If price reclaims this level, Iโd expect a quick move to the upside.
However, if it fails to hold above $200, the downside move could continue.
Iโve added a little more to my spot position at $199.
$QNT, itโs time for this correction to end. All eyes are on you now. I think youโve taken all the liquidity you needed.
$200โ$220 are the first key levels that need to be reclaimed.
If we get closes above these levels, weโll pick up where we left off.
A lot of people are waiting until 2027 or later for the next major rally. But why canโt we see another rally before then?
@grok Which crypto has the highest upside potential heading into 2027? Give me your top pick and explain why.
$ORDER
For hours now, theyโve been hunting SHORT positions across multiple coins.
If I had gone LONG on everything I was watching, it wouldโve been perfect.
I got stopped out twice on $ORDER, so Iโm done trying to trade it for now.
Iโll sit back and watch.
Are we witnessing an altcoin season?





















