
Crypto Trader | Analyzing Markets & Blockchain Trends | #Bitcoin Maximalist | Seeking Alpha in DeFi & Altcoins
Globe, AZ
Joined May 2023
- Tweets6.7K
- Following12.5K
- Followers21.9K
- Likes11.1K
New to BloFin? This pack is made for you π
π $600 in Trade Vouchers (first 100 users)
π° 20% Deposit Bonus β up to 500 USDT
π 7 Days VIP1 Access if you hit 100K volume
π
Oct 29 β Nov 12
π Join here: blofin.com/register?referralβ¦
#BloFin #Crypto #Futures
π€ Paid partnership
This is how you handle a crisis.
Binance put up $6.34B of its own money, froze $3B with partners, and promised full public verification.
Trust gets built in moments like this.
Binance has begun recovering affected assets for users and continues to work with law enforcement, issuers, blockchain intelligence firms and industry partners to trace, freeze and recover additional funds.
The company has already publicly committed to cover losses through company funds in the prior announcement.
Binance has already reserved over $6.34B of company funds to cover this incident. $5B of these funds are already held in the exact token assets that were impacted. We are completing the purchase of the remaining amount by buying token assets through market channels and OTC channels. We are doing this to match the format of the remaining token assets and address any asset shortfalls. This step can take longer because some tokens may have low liquidity and OTC settlement also takes time. We will share more progress as soon as we can.
These figures do not include frozen or protected assets, which remain subject to ongoing recovery and verification. Currently, $3bn has been frozen, with thanks to our industry partners. We are working with partners and law enforcement to recover the frozen assets.We will continue to use company resources to cover confirmed shortfall and will provide further verified updates as recovery efforts progress. Ultimately, all user funds will be verified publicly through our Proof of Reserves.
We will weather this storm. Thank you for the support.
Major macro support holding firm on ethereum:native at $2,260
Eyeing an aggressive bullish reversal targeting $2,700 TP π―π₯
$ETH - Update
Waiting on some bounce to form to work off. No entry for now on Ethereum as we still look weak.
$BTC is bouncing from its major rising support, exactly where buyers were expected to step in
Hot take control over your own upgrade schedule is a security feature, not just a technical detail.
Here's the full argument as I understand it.
Cryptography isn't permanent. Quantum computing could threaten some of what we rely on today, and mathematical breakthroughs, possibly accelerated by AI, could do the same in ways no one predicted.
I'm not putting a date on anything. That's exactly the point if you can't predict it, the best defence is being able to respond quickly when it shows up.
Now apply that to @Starknet . As an Ethereum L2, Starknet's wider security architecture still depends on Ethereum's cryptography and its migration timeline. So for some core security changes, Starknet waits on a plan that someone else controls.
An independent L1 would mean greater control over core security upgrades and over how fast they happen. That's the security rationale behind exploring one.
Is it the right call? That's a fair debate. Independence comes with its own work and its own open questions, and Starknet is still exploring, not announcing a finished thing. But I'd rather see a network ask "who controls our upgrade timing?" now than after the pressure arrives.
The Quantum Hub lays out the thinking and the migration roadmap:
quantum.starkware.co/
π¨ CRYPTO HISTORYβS DARKEST DAY: $6.3B BINANCE HACK π¨
The crypto market witnessed its largest-ever security breach as $6.3 Billion was drained from Binance, but Bitcoin and the broader market displayed remarkable resilience.
Key Numbers & Market Impact:
βͺοΈ $6.3 Billion stolen from Binance wallets
βͺοΈBTC dropped below $77,000 (Only -6%)
βͺοΈ $170 Billion+ wiped out from total crypto market cap
βͺοΈ $1.56 Billion USDT frozen by Tether
βͺοΈ $823 Million USDC frozen by Circle
Deposits/withdrawals paused, but Binance confirmed all user funds are SAFE & losses fully covered!
Despite being 4x larger than Bybit's previous record $1.5B hack in 2025, the market's strong recovery signals unprecedented maturity and institutional backing.
Supporting builders early is how strong ecosystems are built.
@EVEDEX has been focused on this from day one while building a high performance perp DEX for traders.
If you're looking to trade with solid infrastructure and rewards, join here:
evedex.com/invite/sea-goal-kβ¦
π€ Paid partnership
avalanche-2:native 1W liquidity grab complete at macro support
Accumulate around $8.68 and position for a monstrous run to the $151.78 targetππ₯
near:native 1M macro base building
Looking for entries inside the $3.00 demand zone to ride the wave toward the $20.23 TP ππ₯
If cryptography needs an upgrade tomorrow, who decides when your chain makes it?
I keep coming back to that question when I read about @Starknet L1 exploration, so let me answer the three questions I'd have as a normal user.
1. Why does Starknet need an L1 at all?
Because Starknet is an Ethereum L2. Some of its wider security still depends on Ethereum's cryptography and migration plans. That's fine until you need to move faster than the base layer does.
2. What would an independent L1 change?
It would give Starknet greater control over its core security upgrades, including when they happen. It's the security rationale behind the idea, not a marketing move.
3. What's the threat anyway?
Quantum computing could threaten some of today's cryptography, and AI-assisted math might uncover weaknesses in places we don't expect. I'm not saying when. I'm saying a network should be ready for either.
Think of it like having your own fire alarm system instead of waiting for the building manager to test it. You hear it when it matters, not when somebody else gets to it.
Starknet is exploring this. It's not final, and it's not a claim of being fully quantum safe. It's preparation.
Start with the Quantum Hub if you want to see how it's framed:
quantum.starkware.co/
ethereum:0x514910771af9ca656af840dff83e8264ecf986ca 4H structure shattering its wedge resistance
Get ready for an explosive upside rally ππ―
$FET 4H falling wedge breakout confirmed
Eyeing a massive upward expansion wave toward $0.2700+ ππ₯
Think of @Starknet as a tenant in a building that Ethereum owns. It's a great building. Strong foundation, solid reputation. But if the landlord decides to change the locks, every tenant waits for the same date. No exceptions, no matter how urgent it feels to you.
That's the simple idea behind Starknet exploring its own L1.
Starknet is an Ethereum L2. It does its work on its own layer, but parts of its wider security architecture still depend on Ethereum's cryptography and Ethereum's migration timeline. Most of the time that's a strength. It becomes a question when threats change.
Quantum computing could challenge some of the cryptography we use today. New mathematical discoveries, possibly sped up by AI, could also expose weaknesses nobody has spotted yet. I'm not predicting when any of that happens, and I don't think anyone can. The point is that when the day comes to change cryptography, the speed of the response matters.
An independent L1 would give Starknet greater control over its own core security upgrades, and over how quickly they happen. It's not about walking away from Ethereum. It's about not being fully dependent on someone else's calendar when security is on the line.
Important to say clearly this is an exploration, not a finished product, and Starknet is preparing for quantum threats, not claiming to be fully quantum-safe.
Full reasoning and the migration details are in the Quantum Hub:
quantum.starkware.co/
This concept actually looks pretty interesting, excited to see how Season 1 plays out.
Clean pullback setup to $75K demand zone on bitcoin:native 4H
Liquidity sweep expected to trigger an explosive upside rally πβ‘
Season 1 on @rarelistio is live!
Join creator campaigns for curated projects and compete for a $50,000 prize pool.
Verifying my account: RL-P4264K
ethereum:native 1H coiling at the apex
Watching for a massive upward breakout to $2,370+ or a downward drop to $2,275 ππ
bitcoin:native 1W bouncing strongly as weekly RSI hits ascending support
Eyeing a major upward expansion toward $90Kβ$100K resistance ππ₯
Perfect support retest on Ethereum 1D
Get ready for an explosive upward trend continuation leg πβ‘






















