TheWaveCount retweeted
$SNDK: Sept 22, I said it's going down.
$1,895.70 → $1,239.21
That's -35% in 5 weeks.
Earnings are next week.
My outlook hasn't changed. I expect lower.
Buy zone: $509.32 – $909.16
Another -27% to the top of the zone.
I wait for my levels.
$SNDK
Still expecting one final move down into the $509.32–$909.16 Buy Zone.
That would complete the correction for me. For now, I’m relaxed and just watching.
TheWaveCount retweeted
I just tried the Robinhood referral offer myself
Deposited €50, got €50 back as a reward, and was able to withdraw it...
If you want to take advantage of the offer too, you can sign up through my link below 🤝
TheWaveCount retweeted
Michael Burry's updated positions
Top tier:
• Lululemon $LULU [Long, 17.4%]
• MercadoLibre $MELI [Long, 12%]
Second tier:
• Molina Healthcare $MOH [Long, 9%]
• Temple & Webster $TPLWF [Long, 9%]
Third tier:
• Adobe $ADBE [Long]
• Zoetis $ZTS [Long]
• JD $JD [Long]
• HCA Healthcare $HCA [Long]
• Flutter $FLUT [Long]
• Fannie Mae $FNMA [Long]
• Freddie Mac $FMCC [Long]
• Sprouts $SFM [Long]
• PayPal $PYPL [Long]
• Veeva $VEEV [Long]
• Birkenstock $BIRK [Long]
• Build-A-Bear $BBW [Long]
• Nvidia $NVDA [Long, Hedge]
Shorts, largest to smallest:
• iShares Semiconductor ETF $SOXX
• Micron $MU
• Nebius $NBIS
• CoreWeave $CRWV
• Oracle $ORCL
• Palantir $PLTR
• Nvidia $NVDA
• Caterpillar $CAT
• Invesco QQQ Trust $QQQ [Put, ~6% of portfolio]
Full exits:
• Tesla $TSLA [Short] - Covered for a gain
• Applied Materials $AMAT [Short] - Covered for a gain
• SOXX put options - Sold entirely, replaced with the bigger QQQ put position
Summary: Lululemon is now his largest position at after buying more. His short book crossed 21% of the portfolio, not including puts. Per his Substack
TheWaveCount retweeted
Crazy that we’re up fucking 170% on $TEAM since this post. $70 might never come back…
$TEAM down 85% from ATH 📉
- Deep in a long-term correction phase
- Sitting at significant higher-timeframe support levels
- 85% drawdown from the all-time high
This is a classic area where corrections often find a bottom or prepare for the next big move.📈
Reaction to tonight’s earnings could be decisive.
Not Financial Advice
TheWaveCount retweeted
$TEAM
$TEAM is now up at least 87% from my last Buy Zone.
If you bought near the upper part of the zone, the performance is even stronger, my own entry is now up 200%+.
Definitely one of the setups that has worked extremely well so far.
$TEAM down 85% from ATH 📉
- Deep in a long-term correction phase
- Sitting at significant higher-timeframe support levels
- 85% drawdown from the all-time high
This is a classic area where corrections often find a bottom or prepare for the next big move.📈
Reaction to tonight’s earnings could be decisive.
Not Financial Advice
TheWaveCount retweeted
$NKE
Nike continues to trade around historically low levels
I’m already invested and view this as a long-term accumulation play
I’m still looking for weakness rather than chasing short-term strength
TheWaveCount retweeted
$NBIS
The primary scenario remains a move lower into the buy zone
Buy Zone: $76.70 – $157.88
The alternative becomes relevant above $300
Until we get that confirmation, I’m still following the primary scenario
TheWaveCount retweeted
$EOSE
We’re currently inside the buy zone
Buy Zone: $2.69 – $4.55
If you’re already in and sitting at a loss, this area offers an opportunity to add
If you don’t have a position yet, this can also be an interesting area for a first entry
I continue to see strong upside potential for $EOSE within the energy sector⚡️
TheWaveCount retweeted
$NBIS
$NBIS has seen a solid pullback over the last few days
Now we’re at an important decision point:
Either we regain momentum and break $300, activating the alternative scenario, or we continue lower into the primary buy zone
Buy Zone: $76.70 – $157.88
The next move should tell us which scenario is taking control
TheWaveCount retweeted
$TE
We’ve seen the short-term pullback I was expecting
Buy Zone: $2.25 – $5.43
The zone remains active, and I’m still looking for a reaction from this area before expecting the next stronger move higher
TheWaveCount retweeted
$ZETA
I’d start taking some profits here
My last buy zone is already protected at break-even, so the position is secured
After the strong move higher, I now expect another pullback. I’d rather lock in some gains and wait for the next setup 🎯
TheWaveCount retweeted
$OPEN
The long-term setup remains active
Buy Zone: $2.73 – $5.69
I still expect the larger move toward $16.57 – $42.49, but the current structure needs more time to develop
This is one where patience matters
























