Independent trader sharing live charts and real-time analysis. No signals. Just my process. (Nothing I post is financial advice)

Joined March 2018
Three months later... The chart still tells the same story. $BTC Monthly Three months ago, most people believed $BTC would keep moving higher. Today, many are waiting for one final bottom. What changed? Mostly sentiment. Not the macro structure. What's even more interesting is that price has followed the same template surprisingly well over the past three months. I'm still watching the same two scenarios: • One more low — maybe even a second one — before the next major expansion (my base case). • Or the cycle low around $58k–60k is already behind us. I won't change my macro view until the market gives me a reason to. Full updated analysis on TradingView ↓ tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD…
Everyone screaming “$BTC top is in”. I think they’re early. Monthly chart still says the larger trend is intact. Two scenarios I’m watching: 1. One final flush into the liquidity zone (~54k, possibly 45k area) → stronger reset before the next leg up (my base case) 2. The low is already in at 60k+. We continue the macro uptrend from here. Either way… I don’t think this cycle is over yet. Most will believe it only at higher prices. Path on chart = scenario, not certainty. What’s your take — another low first or bottom already in? Full analysis → tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD… #BTC #Bitcoin
3
2
29
973
ETH is testing the bears’ patience. 👀 On the 1D chart, I’ve taken a tactical $ETH short under resistance. If price reclaims and holds above $2,370, I’m out. For now, I’m watching whether sellers can push ETH toward $2,280–$2,300. Would you short here or wait for a breakout to go long?
Can ETH finally turn around? 👀 On the 1D, $ETH is still holding above $2,350. Buyers have defended this support several times, but the path higher won’t be easy. For a stronger move up, ETH needs to break $2,490–$2,500, where the main descending trendline sits. A bounce toward this area is also possible. If $2,350 fails, we could see a deeper correction. Are you looking for a bounce here or expecting another leg down?
6
63
The plan keeps playing out. Another partial profit secured. $BTC moved lower as expected. I added to the short on the retest and took partial profits near 79.6k, bringing my average entry to $82.56k. Now watching the 4H chart for a retest of the broken trendline. If we get back there and show weakness, I’ll look to add again. With FOMC, GDP, and PCE data ahead, this week is going to be volatile. Stay sharp. Are you positioned or still watching from the sidelines? 👇
The breakdown came. I’m still not chasing. On Thursday, I said I’d look to add to my $BTC short if price broke below $80.8k and the rising trendline. That breakdown has now happened. My short from $84.18k is up +232%, but I didn’t add — there was no proper retest on the 4H chart. Ideally, I’d like to see a bounce back into the $80.8k–$81.5k zone before looking to add. From there, $78k is the next area I’m watching. If BTC reclaims 81.5k and gets back above the trendline, this could turn into a fakeout. Are you short, waiting for a retest, or already long?
1
12
139
The breakdown came. I’m still not chasing. On Thursday, I said I’d look to add to my $BTC short if price broke below $80.8k and the rising trendline. That breakdown has now happened. My short from $84.18k is up +232%, but I didn’t add — there was no proper retest on the 4H chart. Ideally, I’d like to see a bounce back into the $80.8k–$81.5k zone before looking to add. From there, $78k is the next area I’m watching. If BTC reclaims 81.5k and gets back above the trendline, this could turn into a fakeout. Are you short, waiting for a retest, or already long?
Another day, another execution according to the plan. Yesterday, I clearly outlined my conditions: if $BTC failed to hold near $85k and showed weakness, I’d flip short. That rejection came quickly near the top of the range. I switched bias, entered short at 84.18, and the position is now up +156%. (4H chart) As planned, scalping the $80.8k–$85k range with strict risk management continues to pay off. Here’s how I’m looking at it now: If BTC closes and holds below $80.8k while breaking the rising trendline, I'll look to add to the short. If support holds, we could see a bounce toward $83k. I’ll be watching for another rejection there. Where do you expect the next move — a reversal higher or another leg down?
1
9
206
Can ETH finally turn around? 👀 On the 1D, $ETH is still holding above $2,350. Buyers have defended this support several times, but the path higher won’t be easy. For a stronger move up, ETH needs to break $2,490–$2,500, where the main descending trendline sits. A bounce toward this area is also possible. If $2,350 fails, we could see a deeper correction. Are you looking for a bounce here or expecting another leg down?
1
9
111
Another day, another execution according to the plan. Yesterday, I clearly outlined my conditions: if $BTC failed to hold near $85k and showed weakness, I’d flip short. That rejection came quickly near the top of the range. I switched bias, entered short at 84.18, and the position is now up +156%. (4H chart) As planned, scalping the $80.8k–$85k range with strict risk management continues to pay off. Here’s how I’m looking at it now: If BTC closes and holds below $80.8k while breaking the rising trendline, I'll look to add to the short. If support holds, we could see a bounce toward $83k. I’ll be watching for another rejection there. Where do you expect the next move — a reversal higher or another leg down?
Is the correction finally over? 👀 On the 4H, $BTC is consolidating just below $85k after breaking out of the local formation. I took a long after the breakout, and the position is currently in profit. A clean 4H breakout and hold above $85k would give me the green light to add to the position. My average entry would still remain below 85k, making me more comfortable holding it. If BTC gets rejected here and starts showing weakness, I’ll look for a short setup instead. The move looks promising, but I want confirmation — not just a sharp push. Are we heading higher, or is this move about to reverse?
1
1
13
189
Is the correction finally over? 👀 On the 4H, $BTC is consolidating just below $85k after breaking out of the local formation. I took a long after the breakout, and the position is currently in profit. A clean 4H breakout and hold above $85k would give me the green light to add to the position. My average entry would still remain below 85k, making me more comfortable holding it. If BTC gets rejected here and starts showing weakness, I’ll look for a short setup instead. The move looks promising, but I want confirmation — not just a sharp push. Are we heading higher, or is this move about to reverse?
$83.2k sweep played out. Closed a piece of the short from 82,240 in profit, rest stopped out at breakeven on the spike. (4h chart) Currently flat. Without strong macro drivers, price will likely keep chopping in both directions driven by headline noise. So I'm looking to scalp inside the range $80.8k–$85k with strict risk, but my main focus is waiting for a clean breakout and confirmation above $85k or below $80.8k for a positional trade. Watching for a confirmed breakout from the pattern. How are you trading $BTC right now, or are you focused on other assets?
3
1
11
256
$83.2k sweep played out. Closed a piece of the short from 82,240 in profit, rest stopped out at breakeven on the spike. (4h chart) Currently flat. Without strong macro drivers, price will likely keep chopping in both directions driven by headline noise. So I'm looking to scalp inside the range $80.8k–$85k with strict risk, but my main focus is waiting for a clean breakout and confirmation above $85k or below $80.8k for a positional trade. Watching for a confirmed breakout from the pattern. How are you trading $BTC right now, or are you focused on other assets?
Pump or liquidity trap? 🤔 $BTC just spiked above $83.2k on the 15m, grabbing the upside liquidity I highlighted yesterday. Sweep of the highs before a drop, or full continuation? Full breakdown dropping in a few hours. Stay tuned!
1
1
10
193
Pump or liquidity trap? 🤔 $BTC just spiked above $83.2k on the 15m, grabbing the upside liquidity I highlighted yesterday. Sweep of the highs before a drop, or full continuation? Full breakdown dropping in a few hours. Stay tuned!
$BTC is caught in a liquidity sandwich. After swinging over the weekend, price is back near $82k — right between two major liquidity zones: 🔥 Above: $83.2k–84.4k 👇 Below: $80.5k, with a deeper pool around $78.7k. I took a small short at 82,240. Not the best entry, so I’m keeping the risk tight. My take? The correction may not be over yet. I’m watching the downside liquidity as a potential next move, but BTC could sweep the highs first before turning lower. The trendline near 80.8k is another level to watch. A break could open the way toward the lower liquidity pools. Which side gets swept first — the highs or the lows?
1
1
10
105
$BTC is caught in a liquidity sandwich. After swinging over the weekend, price is back near $82k — right between two major liquidity zones: 🔥 Above: $83.2k–84.4k 👇 Below: $80.5k, with a deeper pool around $78.7k. I took a small short at 82,240. Not the best entry, so I’m keeping the risk tight. My take? The correction may not be over yet. I’m watching the downside liquidity as a potential next move, but BTC could sweep the highs first before turning lower. The trendline near 80.8k is another level to watch. A break could open the way toward the lower liquidity pools. Which side gets swept first — the highs or the lows?
1
1
11
117
$BTC hit my $79.7k target, just as planned. 👀 Yesterday, I fully closed my short at the target I shared in my previous post. I had added to the position before the drop, adjusted my entry, and secured the full profit at 79.7k. The 0.618 Fib triggered a bounce, followed by a volatile day with buyers and sellers battling in both directions. Now the key question is whether the 0.5 Fib support can hold. On the 4H, I’m watching the rising trendline and the $80k–$79.7k zone. If sellers break through both, a deeper drop becomes more likely. For bulls to regain confidence, BTC needs to reclaim $84k. A move above $85k would be a stronger signal for further upside. All shorts closed. Now waiting for the next clear setup. Are you trading this bounce, or staying in cash for the weekend?
$BTC is still fighting to hold $81.5K. 👀 On the 1D, buyers have absorbed repeated pushes into the 0.5 Fib area, but the pressure hasn’t gone away. US inflation came in hotter than expected, while the broader macro backdrop is adding pressure to risk assets. That makes another test of this support zone worth watching closely. The 0.5 Fib and rising trendline are still helping hold price for now. But after three attempts to push lower, can buyers keep defending this area? I’ve nearly closed the short I’ve been holding for a while, leaving only a small part open in case BTC moves lower. If sellers finally break this support, $79.7K is the next level I’m watching. If buyers hold, a recovery is still possible. Are you still in a position, or waiting for an entry?
1
12
90
$BTC is still fighting to hold $81.5K. 👀 On the 1D, buyers have absorbed repeated pushes into the 0.5 Fib area, but the pressure hasn’t gone away. US inflation came in hotter than expected, while the broader macro backdrop is adding pressure to risk assets. That makes another test of this support zone worth watching closely. The 0.5 Fib and rising trendline are still helping hold price for now. But after three attempts to push lower, can buyers keep defending this area? I’ve nearly closed the short I’ve been holding for a while, leaving only a small part open in case BTC moves lower. If sellers finally break this support, $79.7K is the next level I’m watching. If buyers hold, a recovery is still possible. Are you still in a position, or waiting for an entry?
1
10
133
The range keeps paying. 👀 Yesterday, I said the rejection from $86.6K could send $BTC back toward the range low — and that’s exactly what happened. The 4H formation broke down, and I’ve already secured most of the short while BTC is testing the $82.9K range low. If $82.9K fails to hold, I’ll be watching the $80.8K–$81.8K zone next. Been trading this range from top to bottom for days. Looks like the plan is still working. Bounce here, or are we breaking lower?
Another rejection at the range high. 👀 Yesterday, $BTC broke the trendline and reclaimed $86k, so I closed the rest of my short. Buyers tried to break the range high again, but sellers rejected $86.6k once more. On the 4H, price is now compressing inside a tight formation below resistance. I took another short with a tight stop. If BTC breaks above $87k and holds, I’ll flip long. More downside first, or are we finally breaking out?
10
31
Another rejection at the range high. 👀 Yesterday, $BTC broke the trendline and reclaimed $86k, so I closed the rest of my short. Buyers tried to break the range high again, but sellers rejected $86.6k once more. On the 4H, price is now compressing inside a tight formation below resistance. I took another short with a tight stop. If BTC breaks above $87k and holds, I’ll flip long. More downside first, or are we finally breaking out?
The range is still doing its job. 👀 On Friday, I said that trading the boundaries made more sense than chasing a breakout while $BTC stayed between $82.9K and $86.6K. Today on the 4H, price rejected the range high again, and I took a short at $86,566. First TP is secured, and I’m still holding the rest. Now I’m watching the trendline — if price gets rejected here, I expect a move below $84.9K next. If BTC reclaims $86K and holds above it, I’ll close the remaining position. Did any of you catch the move from the range high?
1
1
9
130
The range is still doing its job. 👀 On Friday, I said that trading the boundaries made more sense than chasing a breakout while $BTC stayed between $82.9K and $86.6K. Today on the 4H, price rejected the range high again, and I took a short at $86,566. First TP is secured, and I’m still holding the rest. Now I’m watching the trendline — if price gets rejected here, I expect a move below $84.9K next. If BTC reclaims $86K and holds above it, I’ll close the remaining position. Did any of you catch the move from the range high?
$BTC is stuck in a new range. On the 4H, price is moving between $82.9k and $86.6k. Weak US jobs data pushed BTC above the range high, but the breakout was rejected and price moved back inside the range. $86.6k is now the level I’m watching. A clean breakout and hold above it could open the way higher. If this range continues, buying near the bottom and selling near the top may make more sense than waiting for BTC to finally choose a direction. Do you think this new range is here to stay?
1
12
190
$BTC is stuck between two major liquidity pools. 👀 On the 7D liquidation heatmap, the biggest clusters are around $87.3k–$89k above and $80.9k–$82.8k below. The key question is what happens when BTC gets close to one of these zones — a breakout or another liquidity sweep? Which side gets hit first?
1
14
121
$BTC is stuck in a new range. On the 4H, price is moving between $82.9k and $86.6k. Weak US jobs data pushed BTC above the range high, but the breakout was rejected and price moved back inside the range. $86.6k is now the level I’m watching. A clean breakout and hold above it could open the way higher. If this range continues, buying near the bottom and selling near the top may make more sense than waiting for BTC to finally choose a direction. Do you think this new range is here to stay?
1
14
177
$ETH is compressing right below $2.8k. 👀 On the 1D, price is holding above the main support / volume area while tightening inside the current structure. 2.8k remains the key level to watch. A clean daily close above it could open the way toward the larger $2.8k–$3.3k resistance zone. Breakout next, or another rejection?
2
14
131
BTC looks a lot clearer today. Softer than expected inflation sent $BTC straight to $85.6k, but the move was quickly rejected. Earlier, my first long got stopped, so I reentered, and today I managed to lock in +118% pnl. Now the 1D candle is still forming. I want to see a daily close above $85k before calling this a real breakout. Do we get the daily close above $85K?
$BTC is stuck around 83k–84k ahead of tomorrow’s PCE inflation data. 👀 On the 4H, price is still holding the main $83k zone but hasn’t reclaimed the $84k POC yet. Tomorrow’s data should give us a clearer picture of what comes next. Who’s in a trade right now?
1
11
160
$BTC is stuck around 83k–84k ahead of tomorrow’s PCE inflation data. 👀 On the 4H, price is still holding the main $83k zone but hasn’t reclaimed the $84k POC yet. Tomorrow’s data should give us a clearer picture of what comes next. Who’s in a trade right now?
$BTC swept $83k — now the 4H retest matters. 👀 The weekly closed above the main $83k zone. On the 4H, Volume Profile shows the POC at $84.4k and VAH at $85.8k. I took a small long at 82.9k on the flush and already secured tp1. If BTC reclaims the trendline and POC, $85.8k comes back into play. Lose $83k, and the correction likely extends deeper. Deeper correction or back to the upside soon?
1
11
269
$BTC swept $83k — now the 4H retest matters. 👀 The weekly closed above the main $83k zone. On the 4H, Volume Profile shows the POC at $84.4k and VAH at $85.8k. I took a small long at 82.9k on the flush and already secured tp1. If BTC reclaims the trendline and POC, $85.8k comes back into play. Lose $83k, and the correction likely extends deeper. Deeper correction or back to the upside soon?
$BTC is quietly consolidating above $83K. 👀 On the 4H, price is compressing into a tight pattern near the breakout area while holding above the main trendline. As long as $83K holds, I’m still looking for more upside. Sunday’s weekly close should give us a clearer direction for the week ahead. Where do you see BTC heading next?
1
12
205