$BTC
I have fully TP'd my perps exposure from the range lows here as we approach the yearly open after breaking out🤝 GG
$BTC Full local rotation completed✅
Main target hit and I'm not seeing any clear actionable signs of weakness yet so I have left 1/4 still running on a D1 trend basis.
You're in the hands of the trend now until I get a counter trigger🧘♂️
$ETH
Got wicked out over the weekend after a week and a half. Still very much long biased here at the weekly trend and have gotten a tiny bit of spot filled after getting invalidated on the perps positioning.
Still keeping an eye on a range reclaim.
you keep getting extracted because you don’t want to learn how to trade
you want to be served the next 1000xand do nothing
you could retire in 5-10 years of hard work (instead of slaving a lifetime) but instead you lose your money because you want to make it in one meme trade
$ETH
Got the retest I was looking for🧘♂️
$ETH
High volume sweep of the range lows yesterday (into the weekly trend), taking out the stacked lows that had built up last month.
I took a starter long after the intra-day sweep, currently positioned with 1/3 of my intended risk. Price got quite extended yesterday afternoon before I could justify adding the remaining risk.
As for why I’m posting this now; I have bids resting towards the range lows to build out the rest of the position if we revisit them.
$ETH
High volume sweep of the range lows yesterday (into the weekly trend), taking out the stacked lows that had built up last month.
I took a starter long after the intra-day sweep, currently positioned with 1/3 of my intended risk. Price got quite extended yesterday afternoon before I could justify adding the remaining risk.
As for why I’m posting this now; I have bids resting towards the range lows to build out the rest of the position if we revisit them.
$ETH
High volume sweep of the range lows yesterday (into the weekly trend), taking out the stacked lows that had built up last month.
I took a starter long after the intra-day sweep, currently positioned with 1/3 of my intended risk. Price got quite extended yesterday afternoon before I could justify adding the remaining risk.
As for why I’m posting this now; I have bids resting towards the range lows to build out the rest of the position if we revisit them.
$BTC
Got wicked out on my second attempt at positioning for D1 trend continuation.
Interestingly, the daily trend is still holding and price action hasn’t been entirely unconstructive, but momentum has continued to weaken.
After two failed attempts, I’m stepping away from focusing on positioning for this on perps for now. More interested in monitoring whether we lose the D1 trend and potentially setting us up for a move back towards the weekly trend, especially after revisiting the lows and now retesting the underside of the local range.
Still have alerts set higher in case we reclaim the local range and start finding acceptance again, but not interested in forcing a third attempt after already committing risk here.
$BTC
Got stopped on my initial attempt at positioning for D1 trend continuation earlier today, but I've re-entered here with a starter position on the 4H close.
Still looking for further upside as long as the D1 trend holds. The reaction around the previous local range high is decent, but losing the daily trend would change my bias and open the door for a move back towards the weekly trend.
Looking to build up to normal risk if further price action builds constructively, rather than committing my normal risk for such a setup immediately. Let's see how we develop, key dynamics at play here🤝
$BTC
D1 swing setup has been fully built out. Separately I'm looking to play the local range if we can get a retest of the range lows.
Separate setup with a lower risk profile than the swing.
$BTC
Got stopped on my initial attempt at positioning for D1 trend continuation earlier today, but I've re-entered here with a starter position on the 4H close.
Still looking for further upside as long as the D1 trend holds. The reaction around the previous local range high is decent, but losing the daily trend would change my bias and open the door for a move back towards the weekly trend.
Looking to build up to normal risk if further price action builds constructively, rather than committing my normal risk for such a setup immediately. Let's see how we develop, key dynamics at play here🤝
$BTC
D1 swing setup has been fully built out. Separately I'm looking to play the local range if we can get a retest of the range lows.
Separate setup with a lower risk profile than the swing.
$BTC
Got stopped on my initial attempt at positioning for D1 trend continuation earlier today, but I've re-entered here with a starter position on the 4H close.
Still looking for further upside as long as the D1 trend holds. The reaction around the previous local range high is decent, but losing the daily trend would change my bias and open the door for a move back towards the weekly trend.
Looking to build up to normal risk if further price action builds constructively, rather than committing my normal risk for such a setup immediately. Let's see how we develop, key dynamics at play here🤝
$BTC
Got stopped on my initial attempt at positioning for D1 trend continuation earlier today, but I've re-entered here with a starter position on the 4H close.
Still looking for further upside as long as the D1 trend holds. The reaction around the previous local range high is decent, but losing the daily trend would change my bias and open the door for a move back towards the weekly trend.
Looking to build up to normal risk if further price action builds constructively, rather than committing my normal risk for such a setup immediately. Let's see how we develop, key dynamics at play here🤝
$BTC
Saw what I wanted to see this morning and I'm positioned accordingly👊
Higher time frame decision time.





























