
Experienced technical analyst with a passion for deciphering market trends. Using charts and indicators to navigate the world of finance. #TechnicalAnalysis
Atlanta, Georgia
Joined June 2020
- Tweets4.2K
- Following587
- Followers1.3K
- Likes23.9K
Pinned Tweet
Disclaimer: The content shared on this account is for informational purposes only and should not be considered as financial advice. Always do your own research and consult with a professional before making any investment decisions. #NotFinancialAdvice
$BA Boeing — Watching a Potential Long Opportunity Ahead of Earnings
Boeing reports earnings tomorrow, October 27, before the market opens. With that event approaching, I'm not suggesting taking a position ahead of the announcement, but I am watching an interesting technical setup on the monthly chart.
Price is attempting to defend the value area low of a smaller consolidation range. If that support fails, we could see another rotation lower toward an ascending trendline that has repeatedly aligned with the Fibonacci platinum pocket (0.786–0.886 retracement).
That's where I'd be interested in reassessing a potential long entry, provided price action supports the setup.
The upside opportunity would be a recovery toward the upper boundary of the monthly consolidation range, an area where Boeing has previously struggled to sustain upside momentum.
For now, I'm treating this as a potential range trade rather than anticipating a major bullish breakout. I'll consider a more bullish scenario only if Boeing can break above that consolidation range.
Earnings could significantly change the technical picture, so patience and confirmation will matter here.
$SPCX— Trade Update | No Position Taken
As I shared during the livestream, I did not take the entry I was watching near the value area low. I was willing to consider a long position if price pulled back toward $140, but that opportunity never developed.
Instead, price found support once again around the Point of Control (POC) and value area low, and we're now seeing another move higher from that region.
At this point, I have no plans to enter a SpaceX position. The setup I was looking for didn't materialize, and I'm not interested in chasing price higher.
I'll reassess if a new opportunity develops.
$GOOGL — Long Position Opened
I've entered a long position in Google, looking for a potential recovery toward $360, provided the current support region holds.
Price is attempting to bounce from the weekly 28-period mean-reversion level, with a nearby consolidation area offering additional potential support.
GOOGL recently broke below its wedge structure and lost the value area low, accompanied by an expansion in the daily Bollinger Bands. That expansion remains in place, so downside volatility is still a concern.
My initial take-profit area is the previous value area low, with $360 serving as an extended target if the recovery gains traction. The full target remains in play, but I'll be watching price action at the first take-profit level before deciding how much of the position to carry higher.
With earnings scheduled for Wednesday after the close, this is a higher-risk entry. I'm managing the position with a trailing stop in case selling pressure returns.
If support fails, $287 is my next area of interest for reassessing a possible long entry, depending on how the chart develops.
This is a conditional trade, not a prediction. New price action will determine how I manage it.
NFA
Congrats if you rocked with me on the $HD play.
I’m taking a little bit of risk here on Home Depot.
One thing that caught my attention is the pattern $HD has been following during this downtrend from the upper $400s.
It’s been roughly three months down, followed by a correction back to the upside into the golden pocket.
Three months down → golden pocket retracement.
Three months down → golden pocket retracement.
And now we’ve just completed another three-month move to the downside, and we’re starting to see a green monthly candle form at a pretty significant area.
This zone has history. It has acted as support multiple times for Home Depot, and if you go all the way back to 2020, it also acted as resistance before eventually being broken.
There are a few other things lining up here as well. I’m watching some rising diagonal trend lines that could provide additional support, along with the standard deviation 1 level sitting in this general area.
None of that guarantees the pattern repeats. I’m simply looking at the structure and saying there are enough things coming together here for me to take a little bit of risk.
If it works, I’ll manage the move as it develops. If the setup gets invalidated, I’ll close the trade.
Just wanted to share what I’m seeing here on Home Depot and why I’m willing to take the trade.
ethereum:0x4a220e6096b25eadb88358cb44068a3248254675 (Quant) | Potential Bullish Setup Developing
QNT could be setting up for a bullish move to the upside, and there are a few things on the chart that have caught my attention.
Starting with market structure, QNT appears to be developing a potential inverse head and shoulders pattern, with the head forming around $182.65. We're also seeing some bullish divergence on the RSI, which could suggest that selling pressure is beginning to weaken.
However, there is also some bearish divergence present, so we're getting mixed signals at the moment.
On top of that, QNT is currently in a tight Bollinger Band squeeze, consolidating between two important levels:
$204.61 — Previous resistance
$182.65 — Previous support
These levels are defining the current range, and I'll be watching for price to show some meaningful follow-through before getting too excited about a potential breakout.
There are also two descending trend lines that I'm paying close attention to.
The first descending trend line is important because a breakout above it could signal that price is beginning to overcome the weakness associated with the bearish divergence.
The second descending trend line is another potential obstacle. This one lines up with some previous lows that could act as resistance, and it's also sitting roughly around the value area low of a previous trading range.
That gives us some additional confluence in that area, which means even if QNT manages to break through the first trend line, it could still run into resistance at the second.
So while the potential inverse head and shoulders, bullish RSI divergence, and tight squeeze make this an interesting setup, we still need confirmation from price action.
I've also marked several additional levels and potential targets on the chart. The more significant levels are highlighted with colored lines rather than white lines, so pay particular attention to those.
For now, I'm watching how QNT responds to the descending trend lines, whether it can challenge the $204.61 resistance level, and whether the potential bullish structure continues to develop.
I'll provide another update when I notice a meaningful change in the chart or when price action gives us something new to work with.
As always, this is not financial advice. I'm simply sharing what I'm seeing on the chart and the levels I'm watching.
Just wanted to share a few levels I'm watching on Micron ($MU), even though I'm not currently trading this one.
MU did show a reaction at the Point of Control (POC) around $932.86, giving us a small bounce before running into a descending trend line that's currently acting as minor resistance.
The Value Area Low (VAL) sits around $864, represented by the green line on my chart. If MU loses the $932.86 POC and continues moving lower, that would be my next area of interest for potential support.
$XRP reminder of how critical that bounce level is
$BTC Update | Key Support and Resistance Levels
Just wanted to give everyone a quick Bitcoin update following the levels we discussed on stream.
Bitcoin has now come back into our previous support area at $80,734.37, and so far, we've managed to hold that level, with price settling back above it.
Now, one of the other levels we were watching was $82,210.07. This was a weekly level that previously acted as resistance, and we were looking to see whether Bitcoin could flip that level into support.
Unfortunately, that didn't happen. Price failed to hold above it and eventually broke back below.
Currently, Bitcoin is battling another 4-hour level, which I'm not highlighting on the chart. However, if price manages to push higher from here, $82,210.07 becomes an important area to watch, as that former resistance level could once again act as resistance.
On the downside, we're still holding $80,734.37, but we also need to plan for the possibility that support doesn't hold.
If Bitcoin loses that level, the next level I mentioned is approximately $78,430, which has previously acted as support and could potentially be tested again.
So the levels I'm watching are:
$82,210.07 — Weekly level / potential resistance
$80,734.37 — Current support
$78,430 — Next potential support if the current level fails
For now, Bitcoin has defended the support we were watching, but that doesn't automatically mean we're heading straight back up.
I'd like to see whether buyers can maintain control above $80,734.37 and eventually challenge that weekly level again.
As always, we're not trying to predict every move. We're identifying the important levels, planning for both directions, and letting price action tell us what comes next.
Looking at $BTC on the 15-minute timeframe, selling pressure is starting to show a little bit of weakness.
We’re also coming into the value area low, so I’m starting to pay closer attention to what price does down here.
The level I’m specifically watching is approximately $82,994.54 as a potential support area.
Now, I’m not saying Bitcoin has to stop at that level. Price can absolutely push through it. What would interest me more is if Bitcoin trades into or below $82,994.54 and then settles back above it.
If we get that reclaim while selling pressure continues to weaken, there could be an opportunity for a long.
How far that long actually goes is a completely different question.
We’re finally starting to see the bullish divergence I’ve been watching on Tether Dominance begin to play out, which creates some pressure against Bitcoin in the short term.
But there’s an interesting setup developing between the two charts: Tether Dominance is approaching its original resistance area at roughly the same time Bitcoin is approaching its original support area.
That puts both charts at decision points.
If Bitcoin can test or sweep its support and reclaim it while Tether Dominance reaches resistance and begins to reject, that would give me much better confluence for a potential Bitcoin long.
P.s. If all liquidity gets swept the settlement could be $82,626.01
$NVDA may be at a new resistance point based on a ATR of $6.17 as we are getting closer to closing hour. FYI
I am sick of $VET and prepared to flip my bias and short it.
A lot of the altcoins have gotten knocked back down since the traditional markets opened.
$VET (VeChain) has returned right back to my entry.
On the chart, I’m showing you the clear invalidation levels—where this setup simply isn’t working anymore—as well as the areas where VET could run into resistance. If you’re already in the trade, those resistance levels are also areas where you may want to consider taking some profit off the table.
As always, manage your risk.
Only follow along with me if you’re willing to lose money, because there are no guaranteed wins in trading. I’m simply showing you what I’m seeing, where my levels are, and how I’m approaching the setup.
$ASML almost completely topped off this trade with that push at the market open—or really, the reaction to the data.
Looking at it now, I may have been slightly off with where I placed the full take-profit. We’re seeing some resistance right around the area where that wick formed, so if you took this trade and you want to close it out here, there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that.
From here, it really comes down to whether you think ASML has enough strength to push higher.
One thing I would definitely consider is the market structure. At these current highs, ASML has not been consistently putting in higher highs on the daily timeframe.
That doesn’t mean it can’t break through and continue higher, but it does mean I wouldn’t ignore the resistance sitting right in front of us.
So if you’re still holding, just keep that in mind. The trade has already made a strong move—the question now is whether ASML can actually break this structure and give us another leg higher.
The $TSLA setup gave me a whole lot more than I was expecting.
That is a pretty massive candle on the 4-hour timeframe, so after a move like this, I’m expecting one of two things: either we consolidate and let the move cool off, or we start seeing a reversal.
There are still some bearish signals showing up on the higher timeframes, so I’m definitely not ignoring those.
For now, though, I’m going to keep the trade open and take the chance that Tesla simply consolidates here before trying to push a little higher.
If it fails, I’m actually interested in what could develop from the weekly timeframe. That setup would take some time to play out, but I can already see an opportunity potentially forming there.
So either way, Tesla is staying on my radar.
For now: let the 4-hour breathe, watch the higher-timeframe warning signs, and see which side takes control next.
NVIDIA just hit our final target.
We actually plotted this target live on stream this morning before the market opened, and $NVDA went ahead and delivered.
At this point, if it can get through this next level of resistance, there really isn’t much left on my chart besides making a run at the all-time high.
But I’m also getting to the point where I’m ready to close this trade out.
I don’t particularly like the bearish divergence that’s developing, and I’ve basically been trading this move off the 4-hour chart anyway. For now, the 4-hour still looks like it can hold, so I’m giving it a little more room.
But I’m not overstaying my welcome.
Once I see that momentum start to turn, I’m out.
Target hit. Trade did its job. Now it’s about protecting the win instead of getting greedy trying to squeeze every last dollar out of NVIDIA.





















